Lock in extended benefits with your renewal
Have you renewed your membership for 2022? Whether you are new to CDA or a long-time member, you may not have explored all the resources available to you. With your renewal, gain continued access to benefits that can help you get organized, save time and money, stay ahead of compliance and increase productivity, and stay connected to the latest issues and information.
Listening to the voices of its members, CDA continues to evolve its programs, tools and guidance in all the areas of practice that matter most.
Support for the practice of dentistry today
To help members better navigate the business side of their profession, Practice Support provides dedicated expertise in practice management, dental insurance plans, regulatory compliance and employment practices.
Connect with specialist analysts by phone or email.
A comprehensive library of resources
Discover easy-to-implement tools that would be expensive or time consuming to research and build yourself. Only a few include:
- Informed consent forms in multiple languages
- Letters, templates and checklists to save time
- Comprehensive guides and videos focused on dentistry
- A personalized employee manual generator
- A submission process for dental plan issues
- Compliance schedule and postings required
Additional support and savings
Harness the purchasing power for the business services you need with CDA’s large membership base. Access expertise and special offers from approved vendors.
- Ensure Electronic Prescribing Mandate Compliance with Henry Schein One ePrescribe and iCoreRx from iCoreConnect
- Generate more revenue with CareCredit patient funding, eAssist claims processing or Cosentus revenue cycle management
- Control your spending with the ADA VisaÂ® credit card program, Bank of America Practice Solutions or the Staples Business Advantage program
- Streamline operations with HR for Health and WEO Media marketing services
As another great benefit of membership, access consistent and competitive prices on dental supplies and equipment from a business founded by and partially owned by CDA. Buy online at TDSC.com, powered by Henry Schein.
Continuous training in the formats you love
In addition to CDA showcasing the art and science of dentistry, the nation’s most anticipated dental conferences, members benefit from expanded training options throughout the year through a variety of formats on hot topics.
- CDA Presents registration fees waived in Anaheim and San Francisco
- Connection to world-class speakers, exciting lectures and hands-on workshops
- Offers reserved for attendees of major exhibitors, as well as new networking opportunities
- Waived fees and significant discounts on the full catalog of e-learning courses
- Clinical information, new research, and easy ways to get PE through the CDA Journal
Live learning events
- Free access to special live virtual events throughout the year
Protection from an insurer focused on dentists
In California, The dentists’ insurance company offers a full range of professional insurance options only to CDA members, as well as attentive experts solely focused on dentistry.
Exceptional coverage at a fair price
- Professional liability
- Commercial property
- Workers compensation
- Responsibility for employment practices
- Responsibility for cyber-suite
- Generous discounts for new dentists
Extensive coverage options
Thanks to TDIC Insurance Solutions, access to more protection:
- Individual and family health and in small groups
- General business expenses
- Life, AD&D and more
- Annual insurance reviews to ensure the right coverage at every step
- A free risk management advice line for members, whether or not they are TDIC policyholders
- Additional savings and CE by attending a seminar on risk management
Tools to staff your firm and fuel your career
the CDA Career Center is a platform that connects brilliant dental professionals with relevant opportunities and helps chiefs of staff build their teams. Members also benefit from greater support in their roles as employers through practice support, TDIC coverage, continuing education and skill building courses, and advocacy of dental practices as small essential businesses.
- Significant discounts on your Career Center assignments
- Models, tools and expertise to boost your research
- CDA-led recruiting initiatives to build pools of staff
- CDA Resources and Courses to Become a Leader
Of course, these advantages all rely on the strength of the large number of organized members of dentistry. Navigate dentistry more easily today with the expertise, resources and support of your connected dental community.
Be an active member of your dental community and renew today. Visit cda.org/renew to pay your membership fee in minutes. Discover your benefits online anytime or call 800.232.7645 to find out more.